All applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Complete and sign an employment application.
- Provide proof of completion of education (High School or GED required). Any cost involved is at the applicant’s expense.
- Provide proof of negative coronavirus testing.
- Provide proof of coronavirus vaccination, if completed.
Upon successful completion of these 4 items, applicants will then be required to successfully complete the following (all employer paid):
- Basic physical exam and drug screen.
- PPD TB skin test.
- Multi-State Criminal, Sex Offender, and 7-year Country Criminal Record search.
- Missouri Highway Patrol and fingerprinting background check.
- Child abuse and neglect background check.